Call us now on 0845 555 5050
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is an alternative to temporary hair removal techniques like shaving and waxing. From as few as two treatments you’ll start seeing results that will last, making laser hair removal a longer lasting freedom from unwanted body hair.
New techniques are virtually pain-free, and can be used almost anywhere on the body. We employ several laser hair removal treatments, but typically use Soprano® XL which is unique in its ability to treat all skin types and colours.
Laser hair removal is clinically proven, safe, and effective. It is the recommended treatment for permanent hair reduction results by medical experts, and 8 out of 10 Soprano® XL patients vote it pain-free.
Laura, Age 28 – SheffieldI would like to say that I have found the Soprano laser to be fantastic with very quick results and no pain. I’m really pleased with the results, and glad that I decided to visit.
Kamaljit, Age 27 – BirminghamI chose Courthouse Clinics after conducting my own research on the internet. It seemed to be the only clinic that offered easy to understand information on what each procedure involved. From enquiry to treatment I was well looked after, and left feeling happy and satisfied.
Antonia, Age 30 – LondonI am utterly thrilled. I used to get such awful ingrown hairs, raised red patches, and scarring from waxing- I was scared to wear a bikini or be seen by my boyfriend. Now I've had it done, I realised it was worth every penny. Most of all, my therapist was amazing.
Bikini Laser Hair Removal
Hair removal on and around the sensitive bikini line area often results in cuts, rashes, and razor bumps, but bikini laser hair removal can leave you soft, smooth, and stubble-free.
The Soprano® XL laser treatment offers permanent, safe, and pain-free removal, so is the most fitting solution for sensitive areas. Our expert technicians can provide you with a comfortable and successful series of treatments that will see results from as few as two sessions. There is no risk of burning or scarring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions to reveal the answers. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call our dedicated customer care team on 0845 555 5050.
Is it effective?
- Yes! The technology is backed by world wide clinical research studies with proven results. The most effective results have been achieved on fair skin with dark hair, but black and darker skins can also be treated with our advanced Soprano lasers. Dark skin cannot be treated with intense pulsed light hair removal, and we don’t recommend this treatment for blonde or grey hairs either.
How many treatments are needed?
- Laser only destroys hairs when they are in the growth phase. At any one moment 20% of hairs are resting or dormant. Repeated sessions will treat these hairs when they re-enter the growth phase. Generally all areas will require at least six to eight treatments. This depends on many factors including your skin and hair type, ethnic background, hormonal balance and skin sensitivity. It is not possible to categorically state how many treatments an individual will need, however this will be discussed at your consultation.
What parts of the body can be treated?
- Laser can treat all external areas of the body and face.
What does treatment involve?
- A cool gel is applied to the area to be treated. The laser hand-piece is placed gently against the skin and pulses of intense light are delivered into the hairs. At the time of the treatment some of the hairs are wiped off, however it can take up to two weeks for all the treated hairs to fall out.
What can I expect to pay for treatment?
- It is recommended that you have a course of treatments and therefore discounted packages will apply. Maintenance prices are also offered at discounted rates. Please telephone our Customer Care Advisers for the cost of the area you wish to have treated.
Does the treatment hurt?
- Laser hair removal is virtually pain free. You may feel a slight prickling sensation, particularly if the hair is course and dark. With new technology like Soprano XL the treatment is painless and feels like a warm massage.
Treatment: Laser Hair Removal
Area Treated: Underarms
Treatment Length: 8 Treatments
Treatment: Laser Hair Removal
Area Treated: Forearms
Treatment Length: 8 Treatments
Laser Hair Removal Prices
|Tier 1||Single||Course of 6 (£185)||Course of 8 (£225)|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 1 – £35|
|Tier 2||Single||Course of 6 (£215)||Course of 8 (£270)|
|Ears (external only)||£45||£35.83||£33.75|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 2 – £35|
|Tier 3||Single||Course of 6 (£280)||Course of 8 (£350)|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 3 – £50|
|Tier 4||Single||Course of 6 (£330)||Course of 8 (£410)|
|Stomach Centre Line||£70||£55||£51.25|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 4 – £50|
|Tier 5||Single||Course of 6 (£400)||Course of 8 (£500)|
|Feet & Toes||£85||£66.67||£62.50|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 5 – £70|
|Tier 6||Single||Course of 6 (£460)||Course of 8 (£570)|
|Bikini (groin only)||£90||£76.67||£71.25|
|Hands & Fingers||£90||£76.67||£71.25|
|Jawline & Chin||£90||£76.67||£71.25|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 6 – £80|
|Tier 7||Single||Course of 6 (£500)||Course of 8 (£630)|
|Bikini (High Leg)||£105||£83.33||£78.75|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 7 – £80|
|Tier 8||Single||Course of 6 (£600)||Course of 8 (£750)|
|Jawline & Upper Lip||£125||£100||£93.75|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 8 – £95|
|Tier 9||Single||Course of 6 (£630)||Course of 8 (£800)|
|Bikini (High Leg) & Underarms||£135||£105||£100|
|Facial Areas (x3 combined)||£135||£105||£100|
|Stomach Centre Line & Bikini (High Leg)||£135||£105||£100|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 9 – £95|
|Tier 10||Single||Course of 6 (£700)||Course of 8 (£850)|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 10 – £105|
|Tier 11||Single||Course of 6 (£750)||Course of 8 (£950)|
|Bikini (Brazilian) & Underarms||£160||£125||£118.75|
|Bikini (High Leg), Underarms & Stomach||£160||£125||£118.75|
|Upper Leg (front only)||£160||£125||£118.75|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 11 – £125|
|Tier 12||Single||Course of 6 (£850)||Course of 8 (£1,050)|
|Full Face & Front Neck||£175||£141.67||£131.25|
|Hollywood & Underarms||£175||£141.67||£131.25|
|Upper Leg (front & back)||£175||£141.67||£131.25|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 12 – £135|
|Tier 13||Single||Course of 6 (£1,200)||Course of 8 (£1,400)|
|Chest & Abdomen||£230||£200||£175|
|Full Back & Shoulders||£230||£200||£175|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 13 – £175|
|Tier 14||Single||Course of 6 (£1,200)||Course of 8 (£1,500)|
|Upper Leg & Bikini Line||£260||£200||£187.50|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 14 – £175|
|Tier 15||Single||Course of 6 (£1,500)||Course of 8 (£1,900)|
|Full Leg & Bikini Line (groin only)||£315||£250||£237.50|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 15 – £230|
|Tier 16||Single||Course of 6 (£1,700)||Course of 8 (£2,100)|
|Full Leg & Hollywood||£350||£283.33||£262.50|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 16 – £262.50|
|Tier 17||Single||Course of 6 (£1,900)||Course of 8 (£2,400)|
|Back, Sack & Crack||£400||£316.67||£300|
|Hollywood, Underarms & Full Legs||£400||£316.67||£300|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 17 – £300|
|Tier 18||Single||Course of 6 (£2,100)||Course of 8 (£2,600)|
|Female Body Package||£450||£350||£325|
|Choose any 4 areas from the following list to create your own package: Face, Lower Arms, Lower Legs, Under Arms, Bikini (to any style), Full Legs* & Full Arms* *Please note that Full Arms as well as Full Legs is considered as two areas.|
|Single maintenance treatment for Tier 18 – £337.50|
|Tier 19||Single||Course of 6 (£2,400)||Course of 8 (£3,000)|
|Male Body Package||£500||£400||£375|
|Choose any 4 areas from the following list to create your own package: Arms, Chest, Abdomen, Full Back, Buttocks & Shoulders|