CareersDo you want to work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing aesthetic skin health clinics? At Courthouse Clinics, we’re committed to providing the very best in non-surgical aesthetic treatments. We understand the importance of making a decision about the way you look and how, for many, it can be daunting. That’s why our standard o f care is second to none – from providing a friendly, relaxed environment when our patients walk in the door, to in-depth consultations and personalised treatments carried out by leading specialists.
Current Vacancies at Courthouse Clinics
Doctor for Weight Loss Program (MEDIWEIGHT)Doctor with interest in weight loss/GP required on a sessional basis to work with MEDIWEIGHT, our new and exciting rapid weight loss programme. Based at Esher clinic with opportunity for other sites, please forward your CV to the Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]
Aesthetic Doctor (Watford)We are in need of a new Aesthetic Doctor to work in our Watford Clinic. Please forward your CV to the Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]
Aesthetic Doctor (Brentwood)We are in need of a new Aesthetic Doctor to work in our Brentwood Clinic. Please forward your CV to the Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]
Medical AestheticianLocation Brentwood Clinic Job Type Full-time, permanent with rota. About Us An exciting opportunity has arose to join our clinic in Brentwood, Essex within a Full Time Medical Aesthetician role. Courthouse Clinics is an award winning clinic that strives to offer the best possible service. We can offer you a competitive salary, an attractive commission structure, generous staff discounts plus more! The role is on a rota basis, you will be required to work every other Saturday and some late nights. We do not open on Sundays or Bank Holidays. We are looking for a professional and experienced Medical Aesthetician to join our established team which offers specialist non-surgical cosmetic treatments and beauty treatments. The successful candidate will possess at least three years’ experience at NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or an equivalent qualification. Laser experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided. Day to day duties will include – Performing a variety of Skin rejuvenation treatments, Laser treatments and body contouring treatments. Previous strong experience of Sales with retail products and treatments is essential. Requirements You will be required to have:
- NVQ level 3 in beauty therapy or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong sales experience and commercial awareness.
- Be passionate about achieving results and combining treatments.
- Good team player, committed, flexible, presentable, conscientious and reliable.
- Able to work flexible shift pattern.
- Display a friendly and professional manner and be able to communicate effectively with patients, management and co-workers.
GP RequiredLocation London Wimpole Street Job Type Part–time Courthouse Clinics are looking to launch a wellness service to enhance their current portfolio of treatments. Weekly sessions required, must be flexible Good rate of remuneration If you are a GP interested in health promotion and wellness please email your CV To Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]
Nurse PrescriberLocation Sheffield Job Type Part–time About Us Courthouse Clinics is the number one doctor-led, non-surgical cosmetic clinic chain in the UK. We pride ourselves on our innovative, effective treatments and unbeatable service. Since its formation in 1995 Courthouse Clinics has expanded to 11 clinics nationwide, providing patients up and down the country with advanced treatments and procedures within anti-ageing, skincare, hair removal, weight loss and much more. Requirements This is the perfect opportunity for an aesthetic nurse wishing to further their career in the cosmetics industry. We are seeking a highly versatile Nurse Prescriber with a passion for beauty, aesthetics and the promotion of non-surgical solutions to a variety of conditions and concerns. As an Aesthetic Nurse at Courthouse Clinics, you will be required to have at least three years’ experience in aesthetic medicine. Please note that you will be required to work some evenings and weekends. Responsibilities The role will involve consulting and delivering to patients the latest advanced treatments, providing treatment plans, maintaining patient files, taking before and after photos, being instrumental in creasing clinic revenue, being proactive in patient care and ensuring protocol is always met. The ideal candidate would describe themselves as personable, organised, loyal, flexible, conscientious and reliable. To apply for the position, please email a CV along with a cover letter to Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]
Part-time Aesthetic NurseLocation London Job Type Part-time About Us Courthouse Clinics is the number one doctor-led, non-surgical cosmetic clinic chain in the UK. We pride ourselves on our innovative, effective treatments and unbeatable service. Since its formation in 1995 Courthouse Clinics has expanded to 11 clinics nationwide, providing patients up and down the country with advanced treatments and procedures within anti-ageing, skincare, hair removal, weight loss and much more. Requirements To assist the Doctor/surgeon with treatments in line with Courthouse Clinics protocols in an efficient and courteous manner.
- RN degree recommended
- One or two years of relevant nursing/surgical/aesthetic experience preferred
- A warm, safe and trustworthy manner when consulting or assisting patients
- To carry out full and effective consultations and assess patients clinically as required
- To be proactive in caring for patients, ensuring that the appropriate products and treatments are recommended
- To fully engage in any in clinic or national marketing initiatives
- Respect all patients
- Present friendly, caring manner which reflects positively on the business and puts patients at ease
- Maintain appropriate appearance accordingto Courthouse Clinics’ uniform policy
- Acquaint all new patients with any office procedures in which they will be involved
- Inform patients of treatment options
- Reassure patients and be sympathetic to their needs
- Respect all staff members
- Communicate with staff members in a clear and concise manner
- Handle disputes or problems with staff members at the appropriate time and place, never in front of the patient
- Pre- and post-op Surgical Care
- Assist with surgical procedures i.e. Vaser, minor ops, varicose veins
- Assist Doctors where necessary
- To maintain the safety of the patient
- To monitor the patient during treatment as required
- To ensure that you are well versed in all aspects of appropriate Clinic treatments
- To ensure treatment rooms are set up for use, well presented and all cleaning protocols are adhered to
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To work within the scope of practice and according to NMC code of conduct
- To monitor and order stock for medicines and medical consumables
- To be proactive in increasing Clinic revenue by recommending appropriate products and treatments
- To complete all relevant paperwork clearly and correctly, including signature and date
To apply for the position, please email your CV along with a cover letter to Operations Director Amanda Elbourn at: [email protected]