Our Terms and Conditions
Booking FeesCourthouse Clinics strive to provide a service at competitive prices; however when patients fail to arrive for appointments, medical practitioners are left idle. If we were to make allowance for patients not arriving for their appointments, it would mean that our prices would have to increase. New patients are charged a one off £25 booking administration fee for standard treatments which is fully redeemable against treatment or products. Please note that this booking fee is not refundable if you fail to attend your appointment or you choose not to go ahead with treatment for personal reasons. The booking fee is no longer redeemable after 6 months from your consultation date. (The booking fee is applicable only for treatments with a minimum spend of £30). If you fail to attend your consultation but would like to rebook please note an additional booking fee of £25 will apply. The following charges apply for specific consultations payable in advance, please also note that the fees below are nonrefundable should you fail to attend your appointment:
- Consultations for minor ops, pigmentation or acne with a Doctor carry a non-redeemable consultation fee of £100.
- Consultations for Nail fungus treatment carry a redeemable consultation fee of £75.
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy consultations carry a fee of £100.
- FemiLift consultations carry a fee of £100 which is fully redeemable against treatment.
- Consultations for Mediweight with a Doctor carry a non-redeemable consultation fee of £100.
- Consultations for Earfold carry a fee of £160 which is non-redeemable.
Cancellation, failure to arrive for appointments and late arrivalPlease note for existing patients a £50 administration fee will be charged if you have cancelled/rescheduled any appointment less than 48 hours prior to the appointment time. All missed appointments will also be charged at the same rate. Patients who have pre-purchased a course of treatment will forfeit one of the treatments. Mediweight Appointment Cancellation Fees:
- Treatment appointment – More than 4 days notice provided – No charge
- Treatment appointment – Up to and inc 4 days’ notice provided – £50 charge
- Cancellation of any Dr review appointments less than 48 hours provided – £25 charge
- You will still be required to pay the weekly Mediweight fee regardless of any rescheduled appointments, foods cannot be supplied without the full weekly Mediweight fee being paid.
Laser treatmentsPlease note if you are unsuitable for treatment due to being tanned in any way i.e. fake tan, sun beds and sun exposure patients who have:
- Purchased a course of treatments will forfeit one of the treatments.
- Purchased single laser treatments will be charged the full cost of the treatment.
CoursesAll pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 18 months from the date of the booking. We will endeavour that your course of treatments will be carried out by the same practitioner, however circumstances do arise that may prevent this.
Child PolicyDue to Care Quality Commission regulations, we regret we cannot allow persons under 18 years of age to receive treatment or to enter one of our clinics. Please be aware that we may have to turn you away for your appointment if you bring someone under the age of 18 with you. (Not applicable to beauty patients in Medispas).
Refer a Friend SchemeAny new patients referred to Courthouse Clinics by existing patients must spend a minimum of £35 to qualify for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
Offers and PromotionsDiscounts are not valid in conjunction with any other current offer/promotion and exclude consultations, cosmetic surgery and MEDIWEIGHT. All offers are subject to a full consultation and patient suitability. All offers are subject to availability and Courthouse Clinics reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time. Offer codes can only be used on the point of booking. When booking with a promotion or offer, please ensure the appointment or consultation is attended in clinic before the offer expires. Any appointments or consultations attended after the expiry date cannot be discounted. Offers and promotions sent via email are valid from the date the email was sent. Any booking made prior to the receipt of said promotional email cannot be discounted. When taking advantage of treatment offers patients must make their payment before the offer expires. If patient is using our finance schemes they must start their payments before the offer expires. Full payment of discounted treatments or courses at open evenings must be taken on the night, unless you opt for our Easy Pay payment plan for treatment courses, in which case we require the first month’s deposit of 50% of the total course amount to be paid on the night. Easy Pay is only available for certain treatment courses – to see which are applicable click here.
Skin & Body TreatmentsPlease click here for our full Special Offers page with current discounts.
Request A CallbackFree Information PackBook A Consultation
Request A Callback
Free Information Pack
Book A Consultation