Our Terms and Conditions
Courthouse Clinics strive to provide a service at competitive prices; however when patients fail to arrive for appointments, medical practitioners are left idle. If we were to make allowance for patients not arriving for their appointments, it would mean that our prices would have to increase.
New patients are charged a one off £25 booking administration fee for standard treatments which is fully redeemable against treatment or products. Please note that this booking fee is not refundable if you fail to attend your appointment or you choose not to go ahead with treatment for personal reasons. The booking fee is no longer redeemable after 6 months from your consultation date. (The booking fee is applicable only for treatments with a minimum spend of £30).
If you fail to attend your consultation but would like to rebook please note an additional booking fee of £25 will apply.
The following charges apply for specific consultations payable in advance, please also note that the fees below are nonrefundable should you fail to attend your appointment:
- Consultations for minor ops, pigmentation or acne with a Doctor carry a non-redeemable consultation fee of £100.
- Consultations for Nail fungus treatment carry a redeemable consultation fee of £75.
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy consultations carry a fee of £100.
- FemiLift consultations carry a fee of £100 which is fully redeemable against treatment.
- Consultations for Alevere with a Doctor carry a non-redeemable consultation fee of £85.
- Consultations for Earfold carry a fee of £160 which is non-redeemable.
Cancellation, failure to arrive for appointments and late arrival
Please note for existing patients a £50 administration fee will be charged if you have cancelled/rescheduled any appointment less than 48 hours prior to the appointment time. All missed appointments will also be charged at the same rate. Patients who have pre-purchased a course of treatment will forfeit one of the treatments.
For all Alevere appointments if your appointment can be rescheduled within the next 2 days there will be no charge. However if there are no appointments available the following charges will stand:
- Treatment appointment -More than 24 hours notice – £40 fee
- Treatment appointment – Less than 24 hours notice – £120 fee
- Cancellation of any Dr review appointments less than 48 hours – £25 fee
Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Courthouse Clinics will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. We do not offer compensation if we cancel your appointment. If a genuine provable reason prevents you from attending at the last minute, or you are in receipt of a medical certificate stating that you were too ill to attend, your default fee may be refunded at our discretion.
Please note that cancellations can only be made between 09:00 – 19:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 – 17:00 Friday and Saturday 10:00 – 14:00. Out of hours messages will not be accepted.
Please note if you are unsuitable for treatment due to being tanned in any way i.e. fake tan, sun beds and sun exposure patients who have:
- Purchased a course of treatments will forfeit one of the treatments.
- Purchased single laser treatments will be charged the full cost of the treatment.
All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 18 months from the date of the booking. We will endeavour that your course of treatments will be carried out by the same practitioner, however circumstances do arise that may prevent this.
Due to Care Quality Commission regulations, we regret we cannot allow persons under 18 years of age to receive treatment or to enter one of our clinics. Please be aware that we may have to turn you away for your appointment if you bring someone under the age of 18 with you. (Not applicable to beauty patients in Medispas).
Refer a Friend Scheme
Any new patients referred to Courthouse Clinics by existing patients must spend a minimum of £35 to qualify for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
Refer a Friend Botox
This is a separate offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Refer A Friend promotions.
You and your friend must attend your Botox appointments by 31.03.17.
The friend you refer for Botox must be a new patient who has never before booked an appointment at Courthouse Clinics.
If you and your friend are unable to attend your Botox appointments at the same time, the first patient seen will be charged the full treatment price. The £100 Botox credit expires 30.06.17.
Offers and Promotions
Discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other current offer/promotion and exclude consultations, cosmetic surgery and Alevere rapid weight loss therapy. All offers are subject to a full consultation and patient suitability.
All offers are subject to availability and Courthouse Clinics reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time.
Offer codes can only be used on the point of booking.
When booking with a promotion or offer, please ensure the appointment or consultation is attended in clinic before the offer expires. Any appointments or consultations attended after the expiry date cannot be discounted.
Offers and promotions sent via email are valid from the date the email was sent. Any booking made prior to the receipt of said promotional email cannot be discounted.
When taking advantage of treatment offers patients must make their payment before the offer expires. If patient is using our finance schemes they must start their payments before the offer expires.
Full payment of discounted treatments or courses at open evenings must be taken on the night, unless you opt for our Easy Pay payment plan for treatment courses, in which case we require the first month’s deposit of 50% of the total course amount to be paid on the night. Easy Pay is only available for certain treatment courses – to see which are applicable click here.
20% Off Skin & Body Treatments
Please note that the 20% off Skin and Body Treatments offer is only applicable if you have booked a course of 6 or more treatments.
Please note that the 20% and 30% off of Bespoke Courses is only applicable if you have booked a course of 3 or more treatments.
Product Of The Month Competition
#WINpotm Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of Adonia Medical Group (the “Promoter”), their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion including Courthouse Clinics Body LTD account holders.
2. To enter, entrants must tag a friend on Instagram or Facebook tagging @courthouseclinics and using the hash tag #WINpotm and agree to and accept the terms and conditions housed on the notes section within the Courthouse Clinics Facebook page.
3. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may also send to entrant information special offers or marketing information they believe may be of interest to them. Personal information collected from online entrants is subject to the Promoter’s privacy policies, which can be found at www.courthouseclinics.com. No confidential relationship is established by any entrant and the Promoter as a result of entering the promotion.
4. The promotion runs from 6th September 2017 until 27th September 2017.
5. The promoter reserves the right to share any posts that they have been tagged in and that have been uploaded during the competition onto the promoters social media channels.
6. Only one entry per person. UK entrants only.
7. Prizes: 4 winners will be picked at random and will be announced on Friday 30th September 2017. Winners will receive a Medik8 B5 Hand Cream SPF 25, a free Skin Health Assessment with mini treatment and a aesthetician treatment up to the value of £65. Treatments can be redeemed in any Courthouse Clinic or Courthouse Medispa across the UK before 31/12/2017.
8. The prizes will be dispatched within 6-10 days of the contest closing. The winner will be notified they have won within Instagram or Facebook and will need to supply their name, address and email details to Courthouse Clinics via the email address of [email protected]
9. In regard to the prize, any goods deemed faulty will only be accepted if returned within two weeks.
10. All prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
11. The results of the prize period are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value – should any advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
13. To the extent permitted by law by receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, plus each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time at their own discretion, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions including all entry instructions.
16. One person will be selected who have tagged a friend and re-posted on Instagram or tagged a friend and shared the post Facebook, correctly tagged @courthouseclinics (facebook) or @courthouse_clinics (Instagram) and used the hash tag #WINpotm to be deemed the winners. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter. Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Promoter is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising in this promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
17. This Promotion will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Promoter. Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Promotion. The terms of this Promotion, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
18a. Promoter assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
18b. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorised account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Promotion will be the Promotion server machine(s).
This promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Promoter: Courthouse Clinics Body LTD, The Pavilion, Josselin Road, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1QB, United Kingdom Co. Reg Number: 08381325